About half of all profiles do not recieved any ads after last updates

after 1.27.108 update about half of all my profiles do not recieved any ads, last ads from 21 june. 1.27.109 did not fixed that problem. Browser is the same on the same pc. New tab picture are showing, but balance not change. regular ads are not showing. Ads per hour became 5 again after 0, but nothing happend. Other half profiles is working. What can it be? I tried off-on ads/profiles/pc, nothing happened.

Brave Ads Resources (RU) - version: 0.0.0.0
Состояние - update error

RU AdList (Дополнительная региональная подписка) - Версия: 1.0.1014

Brave Ads Resources (ru) - Версия: 1.0.11

i find that Brave-Browser\User Data\Profile 2\ads_service\client.json do not update

Hey pupsusa,

We have allowed users to increase the amount from 5 to 10, but you won’t see any more ads based on the amount of profiles you have on one computer. They’re limited to the same amount across all profiles.

10 ads per hour for all profiles or each profile? why client.json did not update? what about ads pictures from new tab?

can i explain. i have 5 profiles at 1 pc. after last update profiles №1,2,3 cant recieved any ads and any bat from new tab ads from july 21. client.json cant updated for this profiles. But profiles № 4 and 5 is working, client.json updated, regular ads is showing, new tab ads is working, balance is changing. And all of this is in the same time. I tried a lot of times: 4/5 is working as before, 1/2/3 is nothing.

As stated, this applies to all profiles. You are only allowed a maximum of 10 ads, so once you hit the maximum, you won’t see any on the other profiles. Do keep in mind that you also only have one wallet per device.