About ads problems brave also beta

hello, @steeven i have already installed brave browser and beta. But when I first installed brave browser then it showed 50 ads per days but nowadays its showing only 2/3 ads per day. I am from Bangladesh. And what about beta? Only 2 ads show per days from first installed. Please fix these all problems from brave and beta. Thanks in advance.

You need to understand the basic things about Brave Ads first like described here FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

I understand this basic things about Brave Ads. But after the last update I didn’t receive any Ads. I have not changed my browsing behavior and before the last update I’ve got many Ads a day. So I don’t think this problem is caused due to my misunderstanding of this basic things but in a change in the Ad system or a bug in the update 1.12.112

yes he is right

i agree

I understand this basic things about Brave Ads.

i am not getting ads
version 1.12.112 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)
and i dont use any vpn windows 7

1 Like

Yes, you told correct you are absolutely right. Brave version 1.12.112 is crashing. In the previous version was good but this version is full buggy. Please fix this issue. Brave and brave beta now seems like a fool and working like a crazy. Please fix these.

1 Like