Ability to bookmark "Mobile Bookmarks" on desktop, or ability to drag and drop folders in Bookmark Manager

I save so many more bookmarks on my mobile device and want quick access to them on the desktop as well. At the moment, I’m noticing that I have to specifically open the Bookmark Manager to access my Mobile Bookmarks which is kind of a pain. I’d love to be able to add my Mobile Bookmarks to my Bookmarks tab on my desktop, either by directly being able to bookmark it, or by granted ability to “drag and drop” all bookmarked folders (including mobile bookmarks) so that I’m able to rearrange all combined bookmarks. This ability would make bookmarks across desktop and mobile much easier to access.

Really appreciate it Brave! Thank you!

Hello
I would like to add my voice here and say, that I would highly appreciate to customize the bookmark bar in such a way as to show other folders (ideally flattened, such that one need not first click on another folder only to see its content).
In combination with the current problem with the android widget [0,1] it makes it impossible for me (if possible please let me know) to synch my bookmarks from the android widget to the desktop browsers toolbar.

Greetings
[0]Android bookmark widget - #6 by MaqusPL
[1]Bookmarks widget should allow access to all bookmarks