Ability to Accept or Deny Inbound Transactions

NOTICE: Please only post Brave Wallet/Crypto wallet inquiries in this category – please go here for Brave Rewards support

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:

Unable to stop malicious coins from being dropped into wallet.

How can this issue be reproduced?
Addresses that have made transactions are publicly accessible, so anyone can send a malicious coin to this public address. I would like to have the ability to allow or deny inbound transactions.

Brave Version (check About Brave):

Additional Information:

I don’t think this is a wallet issue, more a protocol problem. Not aware of any blockchain that allows recipients to reject a transaction.

It is a very old problem related to ‘blockchain’ and as far as I know, there is no such feature.

If you do get bogus coins on your address, just do not interact with them. If they are left on their own, they are harmless.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.