If you use Windows 7,
Find a file named client.json
Backup the file if u like.
Then delete the file. Yes DELETE
close your browser and delete the temp files. I use Ccleaner for this!
Restart Brave Browser
The first ads came after 2 minutes using brave browser.
While i am writing this, 2 ads came up! And i earned the BAT’s
1. make sure brave browser is closed.
2. go to the appdata folder where client.json is in.
3. delete client.json
4. clean temp files of your browser (i use Ccleaner). https://www.ccleaner.com
5. restart Windows.
6. if you look in the appdata folder now, you see a new client.json file
7. surf the net, first add comes after a few minutes.
Comment please if you succeed to motivate others.
I guess we have to do this from time to time when we notice that there are no ads coming anymore.