A nearly perfect browser. one key feature missing that firefox has imho

A nearly perfect browser. one key feature missing that firefox has imho is the ability to browse through many bookmarks during a browser session and REMEMBER where you left off… for those of us who maintain a lot of bookmarks and bookmark folders. Now this very well may be a limitation of the chromium base for the browser (IDK) but if not, it’s a feature that would get me to ditch firefox completely. When using firefox, I can browse through a large folder of bookmarks, click a link, and then later, come back to that same bookmark folder to the exact place I left off! That is a very important feature for those of us that maintain a large database of bookmarks and is essentially, the only reason I continue to use firefox right now. Just a suggested feature if at all possible. Without this feature, I have to basically re-scroll down endlessly through lists of bookmarks to get to where I left off. I maintain lists of bookmarks that are categorized so having to go back and scroll through everytime I go to a specific bookmark folder ends up wasting a lot of time… hence is why I use firefox for this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.