A lot of issues, on android 7 and 9 Bat & Sync

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?
I’m testing brave from some months ago I never saw a crypto in my wallet, on Teclast m89 the triangle near the lion doesn’t appear last I’ve sync honor 9 lite with teclast but when I open saved passwords there’s anything and I’m forced to waste time.

1.honor 9 lite was synchronised with teclast m89 respectively android 9 and android nougat, resulting that sync doesn’t work properly.

2.i never saw a crypto in my wallet on Honor 9 lite

3.incredibly I discovered that on tablet I have the options in any corner of the app of the rewards

Expected result:
That my passwords will synchronise automatically and not double checked by me each one, and as I open most of the tabs on the tablet that the button rewards (the triangle) appears near the lion and that cryptos start to be adde to my wallet

Brave Version( check About Brave):
On the tablet with reward issues
1.7.0, Chromium 79.0.3945.116

Mobile Device details

Honor 9 lite android 9 Teclast m89 android nougat

Additional Information:

Mobile ecosystem doesn’t have Crypto Wallets. Only rewards is available on all platforms. Sync is only limited to bookmarks for now. Other items like passwords will be added at a later point in time to sync across devices. If your device is an x86 device then rewards is not available for that. You can check if your device is x86/ARM by installing Droid Info app which gives architecture details.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.