A.l tabs disappeared, happened twice

This has happened twice, I have had things to go back to and read in open tabs and then they are all gone. What can I do?

Should be All tabs. Sorry for the error.

Hello @BB11, thank you for reaching us out. What kind of device and OS do you use? If on desktop you can try pressing Crtl + Shift + T to reopen recent closed tabs. All so you can search them in the history. Hope this can help you. Regards.

I mostly use an iPad, 15.7. Unlike my laptop there does not seem to be a control and shift key.

Searching history was not helpful as I view so many articles then close the tab.

Thanks for your input

Hello again @BB11, that’s correct that function wont be available on IOS and would be difficult finding them through history since you have searched many articles, personally I have not experienced this I have had the same 4 tabs open on my iPhone since using Brave. Let me escalate this case with our support team so we can get a resolution for this soon. Regards.

Thank you. It has happened twice and I am now using Duck Duck go as my main browser. I prefer Brave when it is working well.

BB11

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.