A few requests for extensions that will make this my main browser

I’ve seen that Reddit Enhancement Suite has already been requested but there are two extensions that are still preventing me from making this my browser of choice: Avast Online Security and the moderator toolbox for reddit.

Also, this may already be a feature but is there a way to get full fullscreen without any toolbars until you hover over the area?

I’ve also seen a block element feature has been requested but just wondering what the status is on that.

Thank you.

Edit: Forgot some links and descriptions:

Moderator toolbox: “Toolbox is an extension that adds a myriad of much needed features and functionality to reddit for moderators.”

Avast Online Security: “Browse without worry or fear with Avast in your corner: we’ll check every site you visit, from Facebook to your bank, to ensure nothing puts you or your data at risk. We stop phishing attacks, show user reviews, and warn you if a site is deemed untrustworthy by our community of 400 million.”

Hi @TronVin

I have added your extension requests at the link below:

Regarding fullscreen without any toolbars, what OS are you using? I am using MacOS and when I use the view full screen option (View > Toggle Full Screen) I don’t see my toolbar until I hover at the top of the screen.

Regarding your question on the status of a particular item, I will point you to this post which talks about this topic generally:

Thanks,
Lauren

Thank you, Lauren.

If these extensions are added to Brave, I will easily make the switch from
Firefox. Thank you for the updates and I look forward to experimenting with
Brave in the future and hopefully making the switch in the future.

@LaurenWags I also have same result (Windows, 0.18.14). Tried it using F11 and View > Toggle Full Screen still leave the toolbars. Related open issue:
https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/7149

Screenshot:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.