A False positive In Uphold Account Linking

I am using Brave Nightly Version Version 1.40.75 Chromium: 102.0.5005.61 (Official Build) beta (64-bit) and was earning BAT rewards. Today by mistake I logged out and am unable to verify again. Don’t know what happened, but it says flagged error when connecting to Uphold.

Please help me🙏 - 4 BATs online.

Here are a few additional details:

Ads Getting - 6 at max
Sponsored Ad - 5

Kindly look into the issue @Mattches @Saoiray @SaltyBanana

You’re showing two different errors an I’m not sure which might be the case. The region not supported might be because yours really isn’t. For example, if you’re from Phillipines they aren’t allowing Brave to be linked to Uphold at this time. So it might be good to know, where do you live?

If it’s this, then it might be that something screwy has gone on with your account, such as if you tried changing the region you were in to bypass restrictions or something. You can see more details on what to do if flagged and a lot more at -Retired- PSA: User FAQ - Support & Answers

Key thing though is if it’s not a region thing and you really have been flagged, then all you can do is wait and/or you can try to open a Support Ticket so staff can look into it for you. You can open a Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.