A couple of issues

The translator on the Dev works really well but I’ve got a couple of issues.

Firstly, my Media Hint extension always comes up ‘off’ and I cannot access BBC or any of my other UK TV sites. I go into ‘manage extensions’ but there is nothing I can do. However, it works perfectly on the non-Dev.

Secondly, in Tor mode, would it be possible to have a UK IP address, then my first issue would be solved?

@murdowski,
What steps have you taken to get the Media Hint extension to work? On my end, I was able to (surprisingly) get the extension to work without issue on first install. Went to bbc.co.uk to view and stream content – Media Hint shows as “on” the whole time:

I believe that we have this functionality planned for the future but it’s not available at this time. A VPN would allow you to do this, however.

I’ve just tried it again and it does not work for me. I tried uninstalling and re-installing and nothing!

@murdowski,
To confirm, this only occurs on Dev build, correct? The Release version of the browser works fine with Media Hint?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.