A better contrasted color in dark/night mode for tabs and a mute audio option

Hello. I use Brave in dark mode exclusively and after several weeks/ months I noticed how difficult it was to tell the tabs apart, which one was active, when I have many opened. It could be a personal issue. A faster way to mute a tab would be also welcomed, or some kind of audio animation, etc.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Hello, Yeah I have the same issue!
Hope they add mute tab by clicking on the Icon in the tab, from the active tab you’re browsing without going to the tab itself to muted it as its work in Yandex Browser.
this a preview:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/26vijbet2060ug8/0RN36pnhsK.mp4?dl=0

and I don’t know if this can be done or not… The white screen when you sweeping between tabs or loading a page can be changed to black or dark, especially when the DARK MODE is activated??!
the only reason I left Yandex Browser is the white flashing screen… it hurts!

1 Like

You are not alone. @filipekczek7 suggestion looks good, using that for now.
I have no idea which tab I am on

August 17-19 UPDATE: I consider problem solved. Thanks.

I don’t consider this problem solved :-). I really like what Firefox does, blue line at the top boundary of the active tab. This could be an option for those that want it, but it leaves no doubt about which tab is active. And you can see it at a glance. I’ve tried the suggestion above, and I still find the difference in contrast between the active tab and the others requires me to spend time deciding which tab is the active one. Not where I want to be spending my time :-).