985thesportshub.com does not work with Shields Up

Hi folks, having an issue with this website. I believe the Shields might be blocking elements that aren’t blocked on other adblockers.

Description of the issue:

Not able to listen to the live stream with the default Shield settings turned on. It works without shields on and on other browsers using extensions like uBlock Origin. In order to start listening to the live broadcast, you must need hit the play button in the red box on the top right corner. A video ad (that I believe is usually whitelisted with most or all Adblock apps) pops up and plays before the broadcast starts. With Brave shields up, this ad is blocked and does not pop up. I’ve tried allowing pops, fingerprinting, etc. and to no avail.

Exact URL of the website in question:

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no)

Yes

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?

Yes

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):

It breaks with the default Shields configuration turned on

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?

Yes

Brave version (check About Brave):

v 1.41.100

HI @glowworm9731, is this still an issue on the latest Brave version released yesterday?

Hi @steeven, thanks for the response. Looks like the issue is still occurring after upgrading to the latest build. Are you able to re-create the issue by clicking on the triangular play button on the top right?

Sorry for the delay here. It does work for me as expected with Shields down.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.