90% of my BAT just disappeared from my wallet

Description of the issue:

I have had a good amount of BAT in my brave wallet for over a year now. I am in a location that does not allow uphold so my BAT has been in limbo while I wait for brave to either integrate a different option or Uphold to get proper licensing. I checked yesterday and 90% of my BAT is gone with no transactions or any history of the BAT ever being in my wallet but I’m out a considerable amount of money right now. Is this a bug or did I get hacked? Idk how someone could have taken 90% of my BAT when I can’t even withdraw or deposit it anywhere, and idk why they would have left the remaining 10%.

I’m using a Mac and brave is up to date version 1.21.76

Please help! I don’t think I’m the only one with this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.