48 hours for the Brave mobile to finish

48 hours for the Brave mobile process to finish… Can you help?

What’s the wallet ID for this device? Please send in a DM.

Where can I find that?

Can be (found at brave://rewards-internals)

I already sent it to you.

How many devices in total do you have verified? What country are you based in?

2 devices… I live in Panamá.

What’s new? I’ve had Brave Mobile for 3 days now. It’s killing my cell phone battery. I just need you to finish linking to Uphold and leave that loop.

Any news? 4 days now…

Does your device pass Safetynet? You can test here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest&hl=en_US&gl=US.

Done… No problems.

@Pablo0666 do you also have the Uphold app installed on your phone?

@Pablo0666 Verify all the below for me.

1. If you go to Uphold.com and check your profile, does it say you’re Verified? Also make sure all of your address information, email, and everything is filled out and complete. If this isn’t done, then it won’t be able to connect. The direct link to your profile (after you sign in to Uphold via the browser), is https://wallet.uphold.com/dashboard/settings/profile

2. I don’t know if @steeven was able to verify, but I know you said you have 2 devices only. Did you ever uninstall/reinstall Brave on those devices? I am asking as each install counts as a new device, even if it was on the same one. Occasionally the error you are seeing appears when the Wallet Limit has been reached. I just want to verify this is not an issue.

3. As Steeven recently, mentioned, having Uphold on your phone can sometimes cause problems. When you click to Log In it opens the app and then never is able to connect via the browser like it needs to. The simplest way to test this is to uninstall Uphold and then to try to Verify with them, as it will do it all through your browser instead of through the app, which is what’s needed to connect Brave.

I’m wanting to assume one of those three things are causing your issue.

No. Uphold desktop. In my desktop. I don´t use any Uphold app in my phone

What I am trying to link is my mobile Brave with my verified Uphold account on my PC.

Of course my Uphold account is verified and with complete information, including 2-step verification. And no, I never uninstalled anything. There is no reason to do something like this.

So, any solution? 5 days now trying to finish this process.

Thanks @Pablo0666 for your patience. We are still reviewing what could be the cause of your specific issue.

Are you running a VPN on your device?

No. I don´t use VPN on my cell phone or pc