400. That’s an error

Greetings! Please assist :pray:
I got an error, when I am trying to login to my Gmail account.

1. It works in “Guest mode”
  2. It does not work in regular and private mode
  3. I’ve tried to clear the cookies / cathe files - it does not work
  4. I have no extensions, that can prevent browsing from correct work. Just a few, but I got them before and it worked.
  5. I don’t really know what else can be done to fix it. If anyone know kindly let me know what to do with this ?

PS: When I am trying to authonificate SPARK mail client, or google disk App on my mac - it does not work as well. I have tried either on Intel and M1 Mac with the newest OS, the same issue occurs

Since it works in guest mode, makes me think that this is a problem with your current profile. Could you clear browsing data and history for your profile ?

@ThomWalker99,
More specifically, did you clear your cache/browsing data for “all time” when you tried this?

I am having the same problem, guest mode works, I have cleared cache/browsing for “all time” and problem persists.
Noticed that I had to login to community.brave.com after clearing cache, but auto fill seems to provide credentials. Don’t know if that’s expected or not.
Version 1.46.140 Chromium: 108.0.5359.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
](https://brave.com/latest/) Windows.

Created a new profile, that works.

Can you both try signing out of your Google accounts first and then test again and see if this makes any difference?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.