3 months of missing BAT. Ive been using BRAVE since the beginning

Briefly describe your issue:
3 months of missing BAT. Ive been using BRAVE since its inception, ive had multiple accounts and have lost countless BAT(side note: that needs fixed as this is ad revenue, and creates your crypto to fund your wealth and ecosystem, then have 0 ability for users to recover the revenuethey created for you and then you allow that BAT to be reabsorbed and it goes where, limbo???) ive used the same device and accounts since. Now for 3 months i have failed to receive any of the BAT ive earned. In other words, why am i still using this service when you are now keeping 100% of the revenue thus becoming what you aim to destroy… companies like Google… so i would like to know where my BAT is going to?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Brave 1.56.13, Chromium 115.0.5790.136

Android 13; Build/TP1A.220624.014

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes)

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?

What year was Brave created, thats when.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Every single one. Except ive lost hundreds of BAT due to using new devices and the horrid process for attempting to move you BAT to a new device

Are you using a VPN? (no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes, United States

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices?

Yes, as well as logged out and in of my Uphold account multiple times. I wouldnt come here unless it was my absolute last resort.

Please raise a ticket at

Please share the ticket id you receive in the email you provide.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.