2nd month running: Received more BAT than expected… what is going on?

Hello!

This is the second month running that I received more BAT than I expected.

One of the mods explained there was a compensation reward last month but why did I get two pay outs this month? I got BAT on 09 March 22 and then 11 March 22.

Thanks!

any mods able to comment?

lol They will probably tell you to enjoy your largesse!

Depending on how many issues you experienced from December until now, it was probably some combination of past payments, bonuses they gave out to those experiencing problems (I think they gave some out this month too), and the current months payout.

I actually had a similar experience last month and after examining the payout amount, I realized I received both Dec and Jan payment plus a bonus. I did contact the moderators and the above was all they said. Didn’t investigate further and didn’t take anything away either. Nice.

I would say just enjoy! :smiley:

1 Like

lol cheers mate! Better to be honest than to accept something not meant for me :smiley:

2 Likes

I just received another pay out again today?!

MODS - please can you let me know why I keep getting bats this month? I have had 3 payments all to uphold!

Wow. Wish it were me! :laughing:

You should probably go ahead and send a DM to the moderators if you haven’t already. Put a link to this post and include your wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals. They will need that information. Do not post your wallet id on the forums.

Tagging @steeven @Mattches to boot.

How to DM a moderator:

1. Click on their icon and select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.
1 Like

Yeah, I’m getting double BAT this month too. I should get paid 5~ or so BAT combined, but my first payment has already covered that, and I’ve been corrected before that device payments are separated, never combined… nice!!

Edit: Received my second payment now, so almost 10 BAT for this past month. Can’t complain!!

1 Like

Incredible since I have a verified wallet with 10 BAT outstanding. I received 0.25. I’m not going even claim it.

Areyou running multiple devices? You’ll typically get a separate payout for each.

That is a common issue this month. There are several posts that you can read through on the current status of the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.