297,611 BAT holders

Recently, I have checked some number of Brave holder, monthly active users and daily active users. I saw that there are only 297,611 holders, but from Brave official website, they have announced that there are 15 millions monthly active user and 5 millions daily active user.

I don’t understand why there are just a few holders when there are many users. Suppose users will open a wallet with Brave when they install the browser and should be holding some BAT.

What makes the number of 297,611 holders, can someone explain it to me please. Many thanks!!!

This number is only Brave Publisher Account. In short meaning, they can earn by referring or getting tips.

Others are general users. There are two types of users. Some users earn by viewing ads and some do not earn because they don’t enroll for the reward program.

So, 15 millions monthly active user and 5 millions daily active user are who use Brave.

Hopefully now it’s clear.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.