293 BAT not transferring to Uphold

So I waited patiently till the new release. I’m on Version 1.8.86 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit). And yet my ad bats are not transferring to uphold. Could you please help? Cheers! Oh, and yes, my Uphold account is verified.

Hi @Blue2! Happy to help. Can you go to brave://rewards-internals and send @steeven the information you see there in a private message?

@steeven can you dig into this account? Might need Jimmy to take a look. :wink:

2 Likes

Many thanks, I’ve just pmd steeven.

@steeven, did you get my private message? :slight_smile:

Hi @Blue2 - thanks for following up! I’m not seeing the DM. Would you mind trying to re-send? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Done! Have you received it?

Hi @steeven I have the same problem, if you get a solution please let me know.

I also have the same issue of BAT not showing in Uphold

1 Like

@steeven Any news? Any ideas for a solution?

Still hoping for a solution @steeven @Asad

1 Like

I have the same issue as well.

Ok, so it’s been like 3 weeks since I posted the first message. We have not got beyond please disconnect and reconnect your wallet, which is clearly not doing anything. I realize you guys are extremely busy, but it would be nice to actually receive some support. Moreover, I have not received any BAT since March. So that’s not working either… Please can you help? @steeven @Asad @Mattches

@Blue2The reason you weren’t paid for May is likely due to this issue:

However, we’ve since pushed hotfixes to resolve those issues. Are you still unable to clam/see your Ad earnings in Uphold?

Hi, err… I haven’t been able to collect any ad earnings for quite some time, not just in May, which is why I have accumulated 293 BATs… Apparently I am on the latest version ( Version 1.8.96 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit).

How do I get these hot fixes? Cheers!

1 Like

You need to upgrade to version 1.8.112 to solve your issue. Check the Play store. :+1:

Thanks but I’m on desktop (Windows 10) :smiley:

Sorry mate, my bad. I was going off this. :point_up: Assumed it was android.

1 Like

To add to this, just a link to show that you told me pretty much the same thing in February: Any ideas why I have 155 BAT rewards but only 35 BAT have transferred to Uphold?

@Blue2,
Can you send me a DM with your brave://rewards-internals information?
Additionally, does your browser wallet show the correct number of BAT?

@Mattches DM sent, thanks!