21/05, still waiting for my BAT

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue: I heard there was going to be delays but it’s 21st May & i still haven’t got my BAT. Should i just keep waiting? How much longer? Do i have to download the latest update or if i do could this cause a problem? Thanks for your advice.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.not applicable

Expected result: receive my BAT

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.7.102

Mobile Device details ZTE Nubia red magic 3

Additional Information:

Hi @arc321cba - thanks for reporting! When you have a moment, can you upgrade to the latest Android version?

1 Like

Hi! Yes i did that & now i can see the YouTube channels are verified again but the BAT has not yet transferred for me to donate to my favourite YouTubers. Hopefully it won’t be much longer?? Do you know anything about when they will restore the YouTube background play feature? I was really loving that! Thanks. Are you a tech person or just another user?

Hi @arc321cba - they should now be able to transfer.

in May I have not received the payment

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Thanks arc321cba for the initiative of this subject!

Description of the issue: First, thanks to the community and to Brave team for trying to find a solution. My problem, is that despite of the last upgrade, i have not still received my May’s Bats on my android phone! I hope a solution will be soon found!
thanks!
Mazzymazzymazzy from France

Expected result: receive my BAT

Brave Version : 1.8.112 Android

Mobile Device details: HONOR 6X, Android 7.0

Additional Information:

1 Like

Same here,I already update to their latest version…I still cant see my additional grant gor may…im using android samsung A70…ty

1 Like

I have received my rewards, but since that issue was resolved I have not seen any ads.

1 Like

Hi @mazzymazzymazzy - it is likely that you are a part of the small cohort of Android users who is still affected by the payout bug. You will receive your BAT once it is resolved. The team is still investigating.

1 Like

Please solve my problem sir

you can see my ads and my bats new update all bats gone

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.