2 step verification remove

I requested to remove my 2step authy security pass like 18 days ago. pls i waited 17 days now and my request is for removing authy is not made. pls take a look.

cc @cory @asad for assistance here

Taking a look at this. I’ll DM you @Begjan

Hello again. i notice something like 10 days ago that when i try to log in my brave account it was said that i requested to remove my 2 step verification. i didn’t requested but i saw that notification on 2 step verification code step page. then i removed my request and saw my 3.80 bat was about to transfer to my uphold account on October 8th this month but now its said pending. please i waited to receive my 3.80 bat like 2 months ago when i requested to removed my 2step verification. but my request was made. and i readded my 2 step verification but not requested to remove it again. pls take a look and make me able to receive my bat tokens like usual. It feels like from brave i see many problem with browser tokens and other things. when it will be solved? so reply me soon as you read my new reply

regarding Begjan

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.