2 months in a row now, some of my rewards have been stuck in the browser. After I claim them, about 15 stay in the browser waiting for next month

Any support would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @Durkbeef, you should edit your post and remove your Wallet ID - only share that in a DM when Support asks you for it. You can add more details to your post, too, like your OS, browser version, etc.

The payout process is happening now. Please read this by Support:

Check your setup, follow the post, and just try to wait patiently till the process completes.
If your problem still exists after the process, follow the instructions on DMing Support.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, edited the post. I figued the wallet ID is the same thing as a public address like with bitcoin, I guess not though!

As far as waiting for the payout to finish, I am talking about ad rewards, not creator rewards, I believe that those are already finished, correct?

2 Likes

No, they are still processing. Some have received and some not yet. Almost, though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. I had the same issue last month though where some of my bats were claimable, and some were not. A mod from the subreddit mentioned that it seemed like some of my unclaimed bats from a long time ago were stuck.

2 Likes

It is possible. There seems to be some technical issues being ironed out regarding these kinds of problems as we speak. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m expecting about 12 BAT more so I hope I get it.

1 Like

New user as of March. Still waiting so I hope I’m in that last 20% and this goes smoothly because I do like the browser!

1 Like

A mi no me salió el botón de reclamar recompensas en mis navegadores que puedo hacer ?? Tengo 29 bat estancados

1 Like

Hi @Kingoscar31, read my first post above ^

2 Likes

Thanks for following up. This is still a known issue that’s being investigated and updates can be tracked here - Fix for BAT not porting to Uphold wallet.

Please also note that payouts are still in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet been rewarded. If you’re verified, you don’t need to do anything to receive your BAT; tokens will be automatically deposited into your associated Uphold card. If you’re not verified, when your rewards are available you will be presented with a claim button in the Brave Rewards page. Please see this thread for updates - April 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status.

1 Like