2 different instances of Brave

Hello.
My first version, when I open is “normal” with my extensions intact. When I open the 3 lines, customise and control Brave I can see “Extensions” in drop down list. If I open Brave from a hyperlink, in an email, it opens a different version of Brave, without my extensions. In the customise dropdown, there is no option for extensions. I cant find any way to turn on extensions in the second instance.
Any help is appreciated

It seems that when I set Brave as default browser, any hyperlinks in email send me to https://community.brave.com/, where my extensions dont exist. This has a line under the toolbar saying, your browser is unsupported , switch to a supported browser. Is my version of Brave been hacked?

Hello @drifter12, thanks for sharing this with us. Have you tried by disabling all your extensions on the original instance and retest.

Or you can try by going to brave://settings/shields/filters/ Fanboy Annoyances List and uBlock Annoyances List then on filters list, search and check on the boxes corresponding to the ones mentioned previously. Hope it helps. Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.