18 bats disappeared

Briefly describe your issue:
about 18 bats I’ve been saving for a few months disappeared when connected to my uphold account. @steeven @Mattches
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
1.46.140 Chromium: 108.0.5359.99
Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices?
Yes

1 Like

This part is normal. When you connect your browser to Uphold, it removes the BAT from the browser and processes it, then sending it via direct deposit to Uphold. This usually completes within 24 hours but can vary depending on when you link. If done during a payout period, it can be delayed, sometimes actually showing up in the next month’s payout.

Is this December 2 or February 12? As an American, I see this as February 12 of this year. If that’s what you mean, then I have more questions based on how you phrased the issue.

Leaving my prior questions aside, the best thing to ever do when/if you have an issue surrounding payments is to submit a Rewards Support Ticket

The date I mean is December 2, 2022.
On this date, I connected my uphold account with my brave browser and 18.25 bat was deleted from my browser, but it did not come to my uphold account.

@Omrcn So this might be related to the topic they have globally pinned right now. I’ll quote the important part below:

Regardless, I would suggest you click on the link I provided for a support ticket and you get that taken care of. Any talk here on Brave Community will essentially just be a lot of speculation and questions with no progress. And if anyone from Brave responds, all they’ll do is tell you to create a ticket or to DM them with the information you’d have provided on a ticket.

Keep in mind, they primarily are active Monday through Friday and average response time for support ticket is 3-5 business days. So the sooner you get it submitted, the better. Once you do submit, keep an eye out on your email (especially making sure to check Junk/Spam to make sure it doesn’t get stuck there) as that is how they will respond.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.