170 BATs trapped

Hello, I have 170 stuck in my account that I cannot transfer out. I have managed to transfer 24 BAT out no problem.
Any ideas?
Using Windows 10 and Version 1.9.76 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit).

1 Like

Hello,

The payment process is full bug since 1 or 2 months and many people are in the same situations.

Wait and pray :pray:

If you click details dropdown, are you seeing only 24 BAT?

19.8 in the drop down. 24 in my Uphold account that I have withdrawn successfully.

I think it’s the same issue with what I have. For some reason system doesn’t recognize most of the BAT’s as earning and therefore it fails to cash-out. I hope they can fix it soon, its a huge issue

It’s a very huge issue like you said.

I have 2 Brave browser (at home and at work) and on each there are a lot of BAT “blocked” offline.

This issue seems like touch everybody so wait and see.

Hello everyone,
I am new to this community. Loving the browser so far.

Is this issue that is talked about in this thread the reason that I have more BAT showing on my Brave Rewards screen than are available in my Uphold wallet? About half of my BAT are not transferring to my uphold wallet. Thanks everyone!

@Dezzarezza,
Can you confirm for me that these funds you’re looking at are all earnings from viewing Brave Ads?

Additionally, can you DM me here on Community with the information found on your brave://rewards-internals information so I can take a closer look on my end?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.