0 BAT balance (Had 46.5)

I believe this happened a week or so ago. Went from 46.5 to 0.000. Uphold is also showing 0. All from grants. Latest version

Brave 1.12.113 Chromium: 84.0.4147.125 (Official Build) (32-bit)
Revision d0784639447f2e10d32ebaf9861092b20cfde286-refs/branch-heads/4147@{#1059}
OS Android 7.0; LGMP260 Build/NRD90U

I have dmed a mod but no reply yet. Not to thrilled about yet another dussapering act like in may.

Thanks,
Justin.

you have a frase with a lot of words ?
If you just restore and put the words and you will get all your bat back.
Its how all crypto wallets work almost.

Thank you for your kind insight. There are NO mnemonics with brave. Doesn’t work that way. Looks like the issue got fixed a few minutes ago as I also pmed a dev.

how to do pm the dev here ? im not receiving any ads since july, but maybe its a knowed issue and it will get fixed i hope!

If you search in relation to your issue in the search box, you may come across a thread that has your issue in common. A dev with a tag by their name as “mod” can be pmed who usually replies to people in those threads.

1 Like

Thanks mate i send him a PM as well i hope maybe he will reply but i do agree its a lot of work

My problem was fixed in under an hour. Not sure if a dev did it, but my balance showed up on Uphold within that hour without me doing anything. Another thing I noticed: I was getting less ads as it was showing ads specifically for the state I reside in as well as general ads. I disabled that “location based ads” in settings ads settings disable state based ads. (Found in the same place you set the ad frequency. Also make sure you are using the very latest of the browser update or will get zero ads.

1 Like

where you find that location based ads option ?
Can you show me a screen shot of it ?

Triangle bat icon click > settings > under ads click view details > click settings = right there second option.

i believe i dont have that option man, but thank you very much :slight_smile:

Ah I see, not in the U.S. that could also be a reason for limited ads, but sure as heck shouldn’t be zero in months.

i live in portugal, i have 14 active campains
US 72 <.<
Well its better then nothing bra

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Already send PM with some logs also, thank you very much for all the work :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.