Hey team, here are a few thoughts. Hope they are helpful:
- I really enjoyed the “PIN” function for a channel that you liked. IE: I pinned Dave Rubin’s youtube channel for 30% of my monthly allocation to support his work. This function no longer exists.
- I understand it will be replaced by “tipping”, but liking a video or comment is not the same thing, because I will have to be logged in to a given platform do this.
- This should also be able to be done natively, without having to “like” a random video on the channel.
- Some Legacy verified sites are not showing. The Rubin Report is a verified channel, but not appearing so in Brave Core.
- The address bar can be extended left more, similar to Chrome UI. Not essential, may get used to the current design.
The “include in auto-contribute” button cannot currently be toggled.
When clicking “send a tip”, you should be able to press “ESC” to exit the screen.
I think the current version of Brave Rewards could use some work, but this is definitely a step in the right direction. A strong MVP. Hope these thoughts are helpful.