0.55 Chromium release feedback

Hey team, here are a few thoughts. Hope they are helpful:

Brave Rewards;

• I really enjoyed the “PIN” function for a channel that you liked. IE: I pinned Dave Rubin’s youtube channel for 30% of my monthly allocation to support his work. This function no longer exists.
  • I understand it will be replaced by “tipping”, but liking a video or comment is not the same thing, because I will have to be logged in to a given platform do this.
  • This should also be able to be done natively, without having to “like” a random video on the channel.
  • Some Legacy verified sites are not showing. The Rubin Report is a verified channel, but not appearing so in Brave Core.

UI;

• The address bar can be extended left more, similar to Chrome UI. Not essential, may get used to the current design.

BAT tab;

• The “include in auto-contribute” button cannot currently be toggled.

• When clicking “send a tip”, you should be able to press “ESC” to exit the screen.

• I think the current version of Brave Rewards could use some work, but this is definitely a step in the right direction. A strong MVP. Hope these thoughts are helpful.

1 Like

Hi.

Thanks for the feedback. For the address bar specifically, in Settings you can set it to full width. Currently, it’s ‘Use wide location bar’.

1 Like

I see that now. Thanks!

Has Sync been removed? Just updated to 0.55 and can’t find the option.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.