0.01BAT per ads now 🥺

My stats for this month show LESS than 1 cent per ad received, FYI.

116 ads so far for 97 cents.

4 Likes

Let’s wait until Pay day to see what we’ll get

2 Likes

117 ads so far for 97 cents … :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Worst month for brave rewards …the staffs are trying to make it up to us … We just need feedback from them ASAP

1 Like

im getting actually 0.25 it deppends how much the investors pay and coutry you are, for exemple in my coutry they are very few ads so i get more, but in coutry there is a lot of ads you get more ads but i believe the same amout of money everybody else ?

2 Likes

Which country are u in?

1 Like

im correctly living in portugal

1 Like

How many ads do u receive daily?

actually i got mistaken i receive 0.025 and i receive more or less 3 ads a day.

1 Like

because the price of BAT increased, guys you can check it out on this https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/basic-attention-token

Still lucky though I received 0.01

If you think a little more well… ethereum right now has High fees, so part of the lower ad ratio revenue maybe to cover the payment fees for them at the end of this month. For example at the beginning of this month uphold had a 30BAT network fee for taking out BAT to other wallets, now is a little lower, but is the same for us because if they also have to pay that fee, well, more fees for them mean less BAT for us.

2 Likes

Ok BAT up from 0.25$ to 0.4$ (+ 62%) but ad down from 0.05 BAT to 0.01 BAT (- 500%) …

So this is a bug I think.

0.025 BAT per ad it’s ok but 0.01 no.

6 Likes

I got 55 ads for 0.55 bat :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the analysis man …it must be a bug

That’s sad :rofl:
Hopefully next month it will be fine

ohk man i get it no problem

Do you expect to get rich by viewing ads? Ask youself what is an ad-view worth to pay for? Just a view, not a click!

1 Like

How use this app , how can i get BAT

1 Like

lol so BAT goes up by 50% so we get reduced by 500%?
Right. Makes complete sense.
/s

3 Likes