0.01BAT per ads now 🥺

One of the worst month for brave rewards …from payment bugs to no ads then to reduction in Ads price from 0.5 to 0.025 and now 0.01

:broken_heart:So sad I hope the rewards come back to life back

I hope we’ll be compensated for this month? :smirk:

25 Likes

because value of BAT is up 50% last week

5 Likes

It started 2 days ago

5 Likes

0.01 for ads it is too little…

9 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking

4 Likes

Do you think we will be rewarded? I don’t think so but I would like it to be possible !! This month I have not received ads like before about 3 weeks ago I stopped receiving and I do not know if it is normal or a problem. :sob:

6 Likes

At these prices, viewing ads is not going to be worth peoples time or be a sustainable business model.

3 Likes

I’ve turned ads off altogether now. It’s become more of a nuisance rather than anything of interest or value.

8 Likes

You guys think this will be a temporarily change for the value of BAT/Ad ?

1 Like

Currently in this month i not receiving any brave ads ,its very sad and bat token value decrease.

6 Likes

I guess they are working on it…we should just be patient

3 Likes

I suppose so, but this sucks.
We should atleast get something as a paybck for this-

4 Likes

No chance. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

I was hoping so too but impossible I guess

1 Like

Its really sad that they decreased the ads price to 0.01. :cry:

5 Likes

Yep, the gravy train is gone. :joy:

2 Likes

Hello,

@steeven any info about this ?

BAT value grow up about 50% this week but 0.05 BAT to 0.01 is 500% down…

10 Likes

I think we should just forget about this month and hope for a better next month :broken_heart:

5 Likes

I think this will not change , its my opinion , I think their browser is now known enough so they don´t need to give big rewards to people that use it.

2 Likes

They will come back to track and everything will be alright once the price of BAT goes down :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: … such user dissatisfaction will only result in the falling of price, nothing else. and it will serve them well. They are getting greedier day by day

4 Likes