0.010 BAT for 1 ad now WHY?┗|`O′|┛

My monthly BAT counter shows zero for some time. I just let myself be surprised haha. Brave Browser is still in development. Someday everything will run smoothly. But i hope that Uphold will stop their payment Cards politic and switch to the new Uphold wallet completly because it’s just annoying.

3 Likes

Same here it’s sad happened today.

3 Likes

The most unfortunate part about this issue is that it’s not related to any specific release / version . I tested it on last 3,4 releases , its happening on each version

3 Likes

so it’s happening specifically to Indian people only!!?

4 Likes

Well , its definitely is happening to every user from India ( all of my friends from India are facing it + tons of posts here too ). Users from other countries haven’t confirmed or commented here yet so can’t really say

3 Likes

Hello all,
This one may help >> How does the 70% revenue share work regarding exchange rate flactuations?

In short, ads value is vary.

5 Likes

But having 0.01 bat per ad is not normal. Perhaps you can brought it up and be checked if there is something wrong with the program.

3 Likes

You told us there was nothing wrong when we as users correctly identified that the hourly ad limit was applied as the daily ad limit. Maybe you should do a bit of research before telling us as users of the product that we don’t understand what we are talking about.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that another error has crept into the reward system. Every single ad is now valued at 0.01 BAT. My gut feeling is that the Sponsored Background Image value is being applied for every ad served.

To answer the questions from some other posters on this thread: I am in the UK so it is not limited to India

5 Likes

Thanks for confirming that its not limited to India . I do agree with your opinion , if countless users are saying the same thing , atleast it should acknowledged , why would everyone say it incorrectly. Exact same thing happened with the 5 hour ad limit thing which was initially not being considered bug by them but was eventually fixed . I hope a fix gets released for this issue as soon as possible.
Although one very important point to note - this issue is not related to any specific version / release. I tested it on last 4 releases and facing it on every version. Your assumption that the sponsored image bat value is being counted as ad value sounds quite legit

5 Likes

Hello, I am not from India and it has been the same for two days, the ads that paid me 0.1bat now pay me 0.01Bat I hope this is solved soon

2 Likes

its better than nothing

4 Likes

I’m from Sri Lanka same issue here.

2 Likes

Can one please stop pasting the FAQ section as replies and address this issue? Most of the moderators have this nasty habit which delays the problem 1-2 weeks. Same happened with the 5 ads per day bug a few days ago.

5 Likes

yeah ! trueeeeee …

2 Likes

Check this out

1 Like

I’m in Turkey for a long time getting BAT ratio of 0.01 so. Really hurtful.
I will continue to use it. However, the people I gave seem to turn chrome again.

1 Like

@steeven pls pls pls explain the factors on which reward amount depends ?

1 Like

Any idea on when the house campaigns will be increased?

every ads pay the same. What differ is the amount of company that send ads that is based on where you live

Actually, that’s not true. There are nine different reward amounts in the U.S. campaigns, ranging from 0 BAT to 0.3 BAT. You can see the campaigns for your region here:

https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

2 Likes