0.010 BAT for 1 ad now WHY?┗|`O′|┛

only 0.010 BAT for 1 ad WHY?
@steeven @Mattches

7 Likes

Lol same…
The ads which used to give me 0.1 bat per click are now giving me like 0.01 bat per ad after updating to 1.18.75

4 Likes

Which country was you being? And Which Version did you use?

2 Likes

it was 0.01 even before the upgrade

4 Likes

region - india …version - 1.18.75

1 Like

no man it was 0.100 (10 ads - 1 bat) before update

3 Likes

I live in India as well. I used to get 0.100 bat for one ad and now I am getting 0.10 for an ad. This happened on all the systems I am using brave on after the update version 1.18.75. I do sometimes get 0.025 for some ads but most of them give 0.010 which is really slow.

3 Likes

Well i am from India and after the new update for the ads like AppSumo I used to get 0.150 bat token are drastically reduced to 0.01 bat. I have desktop on which brave isn’t updated yet so i can tell you the difference.

4 Likes

No I got 0.100 and sometimes even 0.150 for one ad

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed that too.

3 Likes

Happened with me as well and I hope its a bug

2 Likes

MORAL OF THE STORY = Don’t update to latest version

4 Likes

Mine updates automatically. Have you got a way to manually update it?

2 Likes

Sometimes i get too but not so often,these at 0.01 I always get!!
I think it’s because of active campaigns Im from Bosnia (Europe) and we have just 3 active campaigns in this region…

3 Likes

My monthly BAT counter shows zero for some time. I just let myself be surprised haha. Brave Browser is still in development. Someday everything will run smoothly. But i hope that Uphold will stop their payment Cards politic and switch to the new Uphold wallet completly because it’s just annoying.

3 Likes

Same here it’s sad happened today.

3 Likes

The most unfortunate part about this issue is that it’s not related to any specific release / version . I tested it on last 3,4 releases , its happening on each version

3 Likes

so it’s happening specifically to Indian people only!!?

4 Likes

Well , its definitely is happening to every user from India ( all of my friends from India are facing it + tons of posts here too ). Users from other countries haven’t confirmed or commented here yet so can’t really say

3 Likes

Hello all,
This one may help >> How does the 70% revenue share work regarding exchange rate flactuations?

In short, ads value is vary.

5 Likes